This information is part of the Modelica Standard Library maintained by the Modelica Association.
Version 1.0.8, 2009-10-01
- Package Register with Flip-Flops and Latches added
- InertialDealySensitiveVector added
Version 1.0.7, 2005-07-01
- InertialDelaySensitive improved
- Minor errors fixed in basic and delay models (final introduced)
- Sources.Pulse rewritten to avoid a warning
- Minor errors in default values of sources fixed
Version 1.0.6, 2004-10-18
- Missing HTML tags added (problems with mismatched pre tags fixed).
- CVS ID string deleted.
Version 1.0.5, 2004-10-01
- Wrong identifiers x0 and Tdel in HalfAdder example fixed.
- Experiment command in FlipFlop example deleted.
- Known issue: Pulse source causes a warning in Dymola. It is recommended to use Clock source.
Version 1.0.4, 2004-09-30
Version 1.0.3, 2004-09-21
- Table names changed from "map" to "Table".
- Icons for converters modified.
- LogicValueType renamed to Logic. For the Electrical.Digital library
the type Logic has a fundamental meaning. Logic is similar to
Real, Integer or Boolean in other packages. Names for converters
are now more consistent (LogicToBoolean, RealToLogic etc.).
- Icons for gates and sources improved.
- New examples added.
- Internal names for signals and ports unified.
- Simple Clock source added in addition to Pulse source (for convenience reasons).
Version 1.0.2, 2004-09-13
- First prerelease for discussions at the 40th Modelica Design Meeting.
Version 1.0.1, 2004-06-01
- Packages Tables, Basic, and Gates implemented.
- Transport and inertial delay implemented and successfully tested.
Version 1.0.0, 2003-05-01
- A first version has been implemented for case studies.